Interview Taiwanese pornstar Duncan Ku

Description: Hello, I am Duncan Ku (軍龍/GunRyu). Currently, I am based in Taipei, Taiwan. Besides being a model, porn actor/producer, and live performer. I am also the manager of GDUDE-JP.com. Actually, as I mentioned previously, I devote myself to different jobs and performance. But they are all about acting in front of the audience, supply entertainment, and trying to make people feel happy and satisfied. As a versatile entertainer or behind producer in the adult industry, all of them are to make people feel satisfied while watching my video. Whether I stand in front of or behind the scenes, they both bring achievements to me. I have been in the Gay Porn since 2018.Furthermore, I work in the Adult Entertainment industry for 10years. Which includes Magazine project, Gay sauna / SPA, Production of sex toys and leather wears...etc
Release Date: 16/03/2021
Starring: Duncan Kun ✔️
Source: Vimeo
Share this video :